The Democratic Party that my grandfather belonged to no longer exists in any meaningful sense. Today, the Democratic Party is run, financed and driven by radical, hate-filled people who love socialism and hate conservatives, Christians, men, white people and America itself. Those are mainstream beliefs among the Party elite. Yes, there are plenty of Democrats who don’t believe in these things, but they still support and vote for the hate-filled radicals who want to destroy everything good about this country so they can build some never-before-seen Utopia that will never exist anywhere except in their own minds. Read these quotes from members of Congress, university professors, actors, activists, prominent feminists, and commentators and ask yourself if you’d want your children to grow up in a country run by people like this.
20) “To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it.” — Hillary Clinton
19) “We should rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will stand up against the giant @sshole she is married to.” — Actor Peter Fonda
18) “If you see anybody from that [Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” — Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
17) “The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario.” — Minnesota State University Associate Professor Eric Sprankle
16) “We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.” — CNN host Don Lemon
15) “Guess who’s perpetuating all of these kinds of actions? It’s the men in this country. I just want to say to the men in this country, just shut up! And step up. Do the right thing for a change.” — Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI)
Please read the rest at BizPac Review.