Security Guard Charged With Murder After Shooting a Man Who Entered Store Without a Mask

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +

The media is turning us into monsters.

When they’re not peddling race riots and civil wars, they’re pushing absurd pandemic panic, and Americans are becoming absolute unhinged lunatics as a result.

Look what happened in California.

MORE NEWS: Report: “Mythbusters” Cohost Accused Of Raping His Sister For Years Starting When She Was 7-Years-Old

A security guard shot a man who entered the store without a mask on, and now he’s been charged with murder.

From Daily Mail

A California security guard has been charged with murder after shooting dead a customer for not wearing a face mask.

Umeir Corniche Hawkins, 38, allegedly shot Jerry Lewis, 50, as he was walking away from him following a fight inside the Green Farm Market in Gardena, Los Angeles, Sunday night.

Hawkins’ wife, Sabrina Carter, 50, has also been charged with one count of possession of a handgun by a felon after she allegedly pulled out a firearm during the altercation between the two men.

Authorities said Wednesday Lewis had entered the market while he was waiting for a tow truck for his vehicle, which had two flat tires.

Hawkins allegedly told Lewis he needed to wear a face mask and an argument broke out between the two men.

Lewis left the store but returned soon after and he and Hawkins fought again, police said.

At this point, Carter allegedly pulled out a handgun to defend her husband, pointing it at Lewis and other customers inside the market.

Authorities said this broke up the fight and Lewis began walking away from Hawkins in the direction of his vehicle.

But Hawkins followed him and, once outside the store, he allegedly pulled his own gun and shot Lewis as the victim was walking away.

Hawkins was arrested Monday and charged by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office with murder and possession of a firearm by a felon.

This violent murder spree comes on the heels of this husband and wife “Bonny and Clyde” teams 2013 conviction for assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury.

They both pleaded “not guilty” to their new charges in court on Wednesday.

The husband is being held on $1 million bail and faces up to 50 years to life in state prison if convicted.


Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here to help Wayne battle the fake news media.

Source link


Comments are closed.


Like us on Facebook